- Naropa University will be featuring my photography at the Nalanda Campus Gallery on east Arapahoe, from October 11 to December 11, 2016.
- I will be showing a 23-foot long panorama from the Canyonlands, at Lucky’s Cafe in North Boulder,December 2, 2016 to February 28, 2017. Take a little mini-vacation to the Needles while you eat a tasty breakfast or lunch!
- Landscape photography workshops. see CLASSES & INSTRUCTION.
- Visit LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY for my workshop at Boulder Digital Arts, May 10, 2017, 6-9pm, and September 6, 2017, 6-9pm.
- OPEN STUDIOS 2016: Elizabeth & my studios in Boulder,CO are open to the public October 1,2,8 & 9, noon to 6pm. See new work from 2015 & 2016. Email me if you don’t know our address.
- TREE OF LIFE, at the Boulder Public Library, Canyon Gallery, downtown, January 16 through April 3, 2016. A gorgeous exhibition, the gallery is transformed into an Enchanted Forest. Over 40 local artists are represented, in a wide array of mediums.
- “FRESH” Art+Farm Exhibition, Firehouse Art Center, Longmont, CO – July 24-August 29, 2015. Reception August 14, 6-9pm. 667 4th Ave in Longmont CO. Wednesday thru Sunday, Noon to 5:00 pm. This unusual and exciting exhibition brings together 40 artists, 14 farms and two arts organizations. Since early spring, artists have visited local farms to capture the essential unique quality of that farm and present it in their art work. Farms will be represented in sculptures, paintings, jewelry, photographs, poems, songs, videos and books.
- “Expressions of Rocky Mountain National Park: A Centennial Celebration.” Includes photographs by Christopher Brown and paintings by Elizabeth Black. Runs through August 13, 2015. Gallery talk and Reception April 17, 4-6pm. University of Colorado, Boulder, Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library.
- “I’ve Never Seen That Before” 36 Boulder photographers with different styles and techniques. Boulder Public Library, Canyon Gallery, through April 12, 2015. Curated by Christopher Brown.